CEMIVET Mixed LivLab In Lithuania
We kindly invite You and all VET teachers and trainers to participate in Lithuania, at Mixed LivLab multiply event “CIRCULAR ECONOMY CHALLENGES FOR INNOVATIONS IN METAL AND ENGINEERING SECTORS”.
The topics of event will be:
- Erasmus+ project CEMIVET: applying circular economy principles for more sustainable welding.
- Circular economy challenges for the Lithuanian engineering industry.
- Is sustainable welding possible / necessary? A view from the perspective of an industrial company.
- Application of sustainability principles in welding work processes: technological aspects.
- How are the principles of sustainability and circular economy integrated in vocational training programs?
The event will be organized in JC Astra LT. One of the oldest companies in the metal processing sector in Lithuania, both in the region and throughout Europe, is known in the black and stainless steel processing sectors, the largest producer of tanks and pressure vessels in the region, exporting to many European and world countries.
MORE INFORMATION BELOW:
Date: May 18 2023, 9:00 AM- 5:30 PM
Location: Alytus – Lithuania, JC Astra LT, Home-Astra
Fee: The workshop is free and open to whoever may be interested in the topic, there is no fee.
Feedings: Coffee breaks and lunch will be offered to all the participants.
Transfer to Lithuania: You should fly to Lithuania for recommend airports: Vilnius Airport or Kaunas Airport. After that transfer to Alytus directly from the airport by bus.
Accommodation: Recommended postings at the Senas Namas Hotel (55€/night for a single room)*
*- The organizers will pay for one day's meals and one night's hotel accommodation for foreign participants.
THE REGISTRATION FORM: https://forms.gle/B8Nw4X9xyfbWk8Lu5
The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.