The IBBF is a research institute, working on behalf of science, business and politics that enjoys a particularly good network of contacts in the Berlin region. The IBBF team has a number of guiding principles that govern our daily activities.
- We place a particular focus on professional and vocational education as well as good working practices. For our clients, we are a trusted partner for the design and implementation of research, consulting, model and pilot projects in these areas.
- Our interdisciplinary team makes meaningful contributions to the further development of specific scientific and research topics and promote the application of innovative solutions in operational practice.
- Together with companies, customers and experts, we produce thematic networks and platforms. As an active part of the knowledge-based economy, we develop solutions that satisfy the requirements for digitisation in energy and mobility and implement these in concert with our partners.
- By linking working and learning, we support the development of skills in organisations and among employees. This strengthens the competitiveness and innovative capacity of enterprises and promotes the responsible, individual actions of employees.
- We embody the notion of team spirit, respectful interaction, open and friendly communication as well as purposeful and competent action as the cornerstones for shared success with our partners.
- Using our quality management system as the basis for our activities, we work in a structured and systematic manner to achieve optimal, high-quality results in all our projects.
- Through continuous further training and development in all competencies and exchanges with our colleagues and partners, we ensure the stability and further development of our institute.